What's new

INCREDIBLE FIND AT A CHURCH

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
INCREDIBLE FIND AT A CHURCH ON SATURDAY WITH MY NEPHEW.
IT SEEMS PRETTY RARE, I'VE NEVER FOUND ONE OF THESE BEFORE...
MY FIRST CAPED BUST HALF DIME.
 

Attachments

  • 1833BEST.webp
    1833BEST.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 3,560
  • 1833BEST.webp
    1833BEST.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 3,572
Upvote 0
Beautiful Coin TORRERO ; CONGRATS, probably worth $80 to a Hundred Bucks
 
great great find!

1,370,000 minted. . . looks like its in great condition too. congrats!
 
Congratulations!!!!!
Excellent Find!!
Woo Hoo......Must B Nice!!
It keeps raining every weekend here in E Texas but soon.....very soon....

Mr Mark
 
Great find a real nice coin! You guys/girls posting these finds gives me a lot of hope for the hobby and make me want to go hunting sooner. ;D
 

Attachments

  • happy.webp
    happy.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 3,007
  • happy.webp
    happy.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,992
BEAUTIFUL coin. I would check the value on it and if seems worth it, get it graded. Seems in great shape!

Steeler Fan
 
man what a nice coin! there hardly seems to be any wear on it. must have been dropped shortly after it was minted. awesome!!
 
Fantastic coin with no apparent scratches or nicks. Great find.
 
Nice Find!
 

Attachments

  • yellow.gif
    yellow.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,960
Awesome find in beautiful condition!!!! I'm Jealous!!! Congrats. :o
 
WOW!!! looks perfect sure you didn't scan a coin out of a magazine........ ;D
 
Can't believe for the date that it's in that good condition. Great find!!! Thanks for the pic
 
beautiful coin !looks like it left the mint yesterday!!!!W.T.G!!
 
I'd get it slabbed and apprasied. I'm just hoping to find seated liberty silvers. That's not a common find. Excellent work and good luck in the future. Swiz
 
Torrero,

Would you do us all a favor, and describe how you found this coin?

Were you using discrimination....how much trash did you dig up before the coin....how deep....signal strength...location on church grounds, etc.

Thanks and congratulations!!

chirper97
 
Nice!!!!

I recently found one myself but,

I put a scratch in it while diggin it out of some junk :(

HH

Lonewolfe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom