rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wrote a review, earlier on wayne and metaldetectingstuff.com. That was before i received my order and now that i have got it(a day earlier then expected) i would just like to reiterate that, when it comes to customer service, before, during and after the transaction, I have never been so impressed!

Before: Did not push, just answered all my questions swiftly and with great detail. (and I had many) Beat all competitors with his price quote and honored it when i was ready to order.(weeks later)

during: Took all my pertinent information over the phone, told me just how nice the weather was in Texas:BangHead:(I want to live there), stayed in contact with me during the shipping and kept me posted of the tracking(he didn't have to do that but he did:thumbsup:)

after: I just got it but has already congratulated me on receiving my new machine and let me know that I can still call anytime, day or night, if I have further questions.

In summary, Wayne and metaldetectingstuff, has earned all my future business. If you're in the market for a new metal detector, do your research, then call Wayne. You will NOT be disappointed.

Thank you for everything Wayne,
Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions