What's new

Incredible things for sale....

able_walker

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
I guess in our digital age this stuff is much more available but this Company has put some fascinating stuff up on Ebay...good reference for prices. A Neolithic stone axe for $85.00?....Just to hold something that was used by some ancient hunter 5000 years ago seems worth it to me.
artancientltd | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For me i would hold it until some one would say to me how much do you want for that...................$$$$$$$ ..and then it would be gone.....
 
I actually searched "Stone Axe" on ebay and they don't go for much money....not that rare I guess....but I still think they are cool objects.:icon_thumleft:
 
Hell you never know what someone is gonna buy, I had a guy who use to be in the NAIL business, his grandfather use to make nails before it was bought out by some bigger nail company. Anyway he bought a half full bucket of Civil War nails off me for forty five bucks! I was hoping to sell him a OVM plate me and my buddy were trying to sell but instead he wanted a bucket full of nails!! :laughing9:
 
10-12 years back there was a rush to find "valuable & rare" meteorites in NW Africa and other desert type areas. They found way more than expected. Thousands of tons. This included Roman glass & artifacts and huge amounts of stone age finds.
Market is still flooded.
My careful selection of meteorites prior to that time had a better investment potential than gold. Especially the lunar & martian specimens.
Should have bought gold coins. (love them both)
Great deals (compared to 15 yrs ago) on the articles I mentioned.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom