What's new

Indian and teen wheat

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Indian and teen wheat

It's hard to find spots to hunt that will produce anything old. Hunted an 1881 Farmhouse today and got skunked, lots of iron in the ground. I did dig a few relics, a brass sprigot, large nuts, misc metal, etc...
I went back to the "field" and dug a few more relics, an old tire gauge,(patent dated).
Also dug a 1919 (s) wheat, at about 7" deep.
Dug an 1887 Indian too. I will post a pic of it later. FFD
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

Congratulations on the Indian Head! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

congrats! i cant wait until i dig my first IH keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

Great score on the Indian :thumbsup:
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

WTG on the IH....Matt
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

Glad you got out. Hice job on the Indian. I love finding those. HH Dan
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

Congrats!

I've been at this for less than 8 months, and I'd love to snag an IH. Working on it.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Re: Indian and teen wheat

glad to see you got out and nice find on the indian. Lee :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom