What's new

indian artifact or just a rock in new jersey help me please

katielovesdennis

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I found this today walking we my son. I think it may be something my husband says it's just a rock. My dad found a Indian stone working tool same land a few years ago when he was plowing a field. But I'm definitely a novice can someone help me. With some info. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0525.webp
    IMAG0525.webp
    186.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG0524.webp
    IMAG0524.webp
    155.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0522.webp
    IMAG0522.webp
    139.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0520.webp
    IMAG0520.webp
    495.7 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0
I think your husband is right. But, keep looking! If you do, it's just a matter of time until you pull a good artifact! Good luck.:4leafclover:
 
Chances are just a rock but I would look a little closer in the area you found it and I bet you find something very cool ;) good luck
 
Welcome to Tnet, I think it's just a rock, but keep looking:icon_thumleft:
 
welcome to the site it does look natural.
 
Appears to be a leaverite.
Welcome, and keep looking down!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom