C Crusty Shellback Sr. Member Joined Jul 20, 2014 Messages 284 Reaction score 396 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Tesoro Outlaw Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2016 #1 I found this out in the woods on Cape Cod. It looks to me like it could have been a tool of some sort. What do you guys think? Thanks for looking. Upvote 0
I found this out in the woods on Cape Cod. It looks to me like it could have been a tool of some sort. What do you guys think? Thanks for looking.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,448 Reaction score 72,693 Golden Thread 0 Nov 15, 2016 #2 Sorry, natural stone.... _________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________ DT2016
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2016 #3 Agree, Natural but I would have checked it out if I saw it.
C Crusty Shellback Sr. Member Joined Jul 20, 2014 Messages 284 Reaction score 396 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Tesoro Outlaw Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2016 Thread Owner #4 Thanks guys, It looked strange, got my imagination working!