What's new

✅ SOLVED Indian Artifact?

cannonball

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
915
Reaction score
4,783
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yesterday I found this stone that didn't match the surrounding sand. It was found in Ocean County, New Jersey while detecting a colonial site. It reminds me of some of the pestles that I've found. Can any of you Indian artifact guys shed light on this? Thank you. Dave:icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • pestal.webp
    pestal.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 90
  • pestal2.webp
    pestal2.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
I doesn’t appear to be one to me.
 
I would say it’s natural as well.
 
Sorry, nothing in picture says artifact. Dont get caught up in how a rock fits your hand as sign of artifact, it will mislead you every time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom