Sorry, but who ever made these pts. was no artist. These are very simple pts. that any decent modern knapper could reproduce. Not saying they are modern, just that any flint knapper could make this type all day.Those are some wickedly fine projectiles! Whoever the tribesman was that fashioned those beauties was the go-to-guy, an artist! Not sure why others question where you found them, I don't know about artifacts like these. Nice finds!
Talk is cheap lets see your finds. I havent rplied to this for the same reason. The lithic is all wrong for the area.
Hey I am a student at Clemson university and I am interested in collecting native American artifacts and I was wondering if anyone on this post would be willing to take me along with them a few times to look to show me how to do it.
Well, the one point does resemble a very nice pelican lake from the northern plains, and while the material looks similar to KRF, I do not believe it is. It sure is a nicely made simple piece, a Triangle with the corners lightly notched.
Here are two quartz artifacts found around the Cross Keys area of Union County, SC, one is an arrowhead, the other? A fish scaler? Any Idea on age...I assume paleo-mississipean?
Here are two quartz artifacts found around the Cross Keys area of Union County, SC, one is an arrowhead, the other? A fish scaler? Any Idea on age...I assume paleo-mississipean?

The point on the left does not match any type of India point that I have ever seen, most India points have a almost dove tail look and they make the notches much deeper, but on the other hand Heybubajay I too have dug some fakes not to long ago, so don't think someone could not have salted your spot, just because you washed of the dirt. I hope not but look at it this way you found it so keep it . Your finds just fall outside of the norm for your area and stone type that most people know about.HH