- #1
Thread Owner
Hi! I thought I'd post a few photos of some of the indian artifacts my parents, brothers and I have found throughout the years. Most came from the SC Piedmont. The rest came from the lowcountry area of SC. Hope you other treasure hunters like them as much as I do!
Attachments
-
arrowheads and photo of Dad and Uncle Bob.webp12.3 KB · Views: 4,241 -
drill collection.webp8.8 KB · Views: 5,269 -
more arrowheads.webp9.1 KB · Views: 3,889 -
more nice finds.webp10.8 KB · Views: 3,984 -
some old finds.webp6.4 KB · Views: 3,747 -
some arrowheads.webp10 KB · Views: 3,902 -
biscuit collection.webp23.3 KB · Views: 3,729 -
grinding stones.webp12.4 KB · Views: 3,926 -
this side has six holes!.webp11.9 KB · Views: 4,065 -
two deep holes.webp11.2 KB · Views: 3,868 -
nutting stone and others.webp17.2 KB · Views: 4,178 -
cool nutting stone.webp16.7 KB · Views: 3,969
-the nutting stones are so awsome...hope you are still finding 'treasures'.






