What's new

Indian artifacts - my family finds from SC

tmdavis3

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hi! I thought I'd post a few photos of some of the indian artifacts my parents, brothers and I have found throughout the years. Most came from the SC Piedmont. The rest came from the lowcountry area of SC. Hope you other treasure hunters like them as much as I do!
 

Attachments

  • arrowheads and photo of Dad and Uncle Bob.webp
    arrowheads and photo of Dad and Uncle Bob.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 4,240
  • drill collection.webp
    drill collection.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 5,269
  • more arrowheads.webp
    more arrowheads.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 3,889
  • more nice finds.webp
    more nice finds.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 3,984
  • some old finds.webp
    some old finds.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 3,746
  • some arrowheads.webp
    some arrowheads.webp
    10 KB · Views: 3,901
  • biscuit collection.webp
    biscuit collection.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,729
  • grinding stones.webp
    grinding stones.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 3,926
  • this side has six holes!.webp
    this side has six holes!.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 4,065
  • two deep holes.webp
    two deep holes.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 3,867
  • nutting stone and others.webp
    nutting stone and others.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 4,177
  • cool nutting stone.webp
    cool nutting stone.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 3,968
Thank you. Some rainy day I will take the time to pull out and photograph the rest of the 'family jewels'....

Today, it's sunny and warm, so I'm off detecting.

HH
 
That's a fantastic collection, a lot of hours out looking I bet!
 
:hello2:-the nutting stones are so awsome...hope you are still finding 'treasures'.
 
Really nice collection. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom