What's new

Indian Found

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last 2 weeks of cent bags was pretty decent. Totals included a 1906 IHC in solid F condition.

among the better dates were a 1910, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1916D and 2 1918.

Totals were 315 Wheat cents from 19 bags (95,000 coins)
 

Attachments

  • centbagfinds.webp
    centbagfinds.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 259
  • centfinds1.webp
    centfinds1.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 255
  • centfinds.webp
    centfinds.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0
315 sure is a bunch of Wheat's!! Nice job.....also congrats on the IH Seeker.
 
Coinlover said:
thats alot of wheaties! do you have a copper sorter?

No I do not. I just go through them by hand. When all you are looking for is wheaties it doesn't take too long to go through a bag.

I don't pull out the pre-1982 copper cents. With the volume I go through each week I would quickly run out of space and money ;D
 
Nice job - that Indian looks great. You can read "Liberty" on it!

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom