What's new

Indian Hand tools

carnkey

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found these on top of hill in Vermont. The hill is flat on top and overlooks a river. It looks like it would be an ideal place for an indian settlement. The hand tools fit my hand well and feel like they were made to do this. The one looks like a end of pole stone used for pounding. Please help me decide what I have found. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0333.webp
    DSC_0333.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 5,389
  • DSC_0334.webp
    DSC_0334.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 2,302
  • DSC_0335.webp
    DSC_0335.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 4,605
  • DSC_0333.webp
    DSC_0333.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,603
  • DSC_0334.webp
    DSC_0334.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,621
  • DSC_0335.webp
    DSC_0335.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,904
It does indeed resemble native american work. In the past when identifying a native american object I have gone on ebay.com and typed in "native american artifacts" in the searchbox and scrolled through pics until I came across one that resembled what I had then read the info on the object. Hope this helps.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom