What's new

Indian Head Ender

JimVT36

Full Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Primary Interest:
Other
Rare find. A beautiful 1937 Indian Head ender. Now the question open or not to open the roll. What do you think ?.. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428977694.442671.webp
Twitter @cadcoins
 
depends what is at the other end
 
Just another ordinary nickel. I wish it was an entire roll of Indians. Would' that be a find!
 
I have a bunch of Indians and none have the mint date quite as crisp as this one. Obviously the date is one feature that deteriorated first in soft coins. Thank you for the comment.
 
I hope you didn't get the Nickel roll off of eBay and pay extra because of the Buffalo Nickel showing! Most of the auctions on eBay for so-called Unsearched Lincoln "Wheat" Cent Rolls that have Indian Head Cents or other coins on the ends of the rolls, are staged and are scams! Likewise, other denomination rolls are staged in the same way. In any case, it is a high possibility that the rest of the Nickels in the roll are Jeffersons!


Frank
 
Last edited:
No not at all Frank however your advise wrt EBay is well taken. I had a box ($100) of nickels and the buffalo head was an ender in one roll. I have a number if buffalo heads but this one in particular is one of the nicest given the age. Thanks again for the comment,

Regards from VT
www.canadiancoinexchange.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom