What's new

Indian necklace piece... or? Made of clay

Caroline5765

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN0336.webp
DSCN0346.webp
 
Upvote 0
I think Joshua is correct. I find those all the time on Ft Ancient sites I hunt and I'm pretty sure they are eroded Fish Vertebra.
 
Shark vertebra. You have one slice of the sandwich. An intact one has two sides like the smooth side. Wherever you found this, you have a good chance of finding fossil shark teeth too! Age is in the millions of years. Google fossil shark vertebra images.
 
I have to go along with Joshua and Reaper, still a cool find. I bet if you look you will find more.
 
Shark vertebra. You have one slice of the sandwich. An intact one has two sides like the smooth side. Wherever you found this, you have a good chance of finding fossil shark teeth too! Age is in the millions of years. Google fossil shark vertebra images.

Cool, I had to google a picture of them, but makes sense once I saw the picture.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom