What's new

~~~INFO ON MASONS COIN~~~~~

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
~~~INFO ON MASON'S COIN~~~~~

A friend gave me this today to see if he could find any info on it.
Thought this would be the place to start.
So are there any masons out there that can help me i.d. this?? that would be cool!!!!

thanks

arthur
 

Attachments

  • P1000453 [640x480].webp
    P1000453 [640x480].webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 338
  • P1000454 [640x480].webp
    P1000454 [640x480].webp
    38 KB · Views: 313
Re: ~~~INFO ON MASON'S COIN~~~~~

You appear to have one in a series of "Famous Masons" collector coins. Yours is dated 1992 but I have found them dated up to 1998. Here is another example of this series. Ill take a wild guess its the Hoffnam Mint. http://www.hoffmanmint.com/
 

Attachments

  • masons coin.webp
    masons coin.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0
Re: ~~~INFO ON MASON'S COIN~~~~~

bigcypresshunter said:
You appear to have one in a series of "Famous Masons" collector coins. Yours is dated 1992 but I have found them dated up to 1998. Here is another example of this series. Ill take a wild guess its the Hoffnam Mint. http://www.hoffmanmint.com/

bigcypresshunter,, I belive you nailed it thanks alot!!!

I wonder what the value is on this coin???

arthur
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom