What's new

Info on safe, trusted place to sell prospected gold?

-Gold Duster Dave

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.W. Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After reading several articles about how how others have been ripped off selling their gold, who in the industry can be trusted to give best price for prospected gold? -Dave.
 
Never had a problem with Midwest Refineries.
Just sent off a batch of rings two days ago, in fact.
Carl
 
.............educate your self on what your gold is worth and deal face to face.....I would never send gold anywhere.You are then out of hand and at there mercy!!!
 
kuger said:
.............educate your self on what your gold is worth and deal face to face.....I would never send gold anywhere.You are then out of hand and at there mercy!!!

I agree with this advice. Make a business relationship with your local jeweler. Cash on the barrel. No fuss, no muss..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom