I made up this display case 450mm x 300mm of various items that I have found on this person's farm, during The 2nd Boer War there was a tented British camp on his farm, his grandfather bought the farm in 1907, The Boer War ended in 1902 thus as far as he knows (his father is still alive) his father told me that nobody has hunted on their farm since 1907, thus these items that you see in this display case are items that have been found on his farm, we are going back there this Sunday.
I give back to museums, farmers who own the land and schools these display cases as a Token of Goodwill, I required this info on No. 14 for the detailed list that I also have to write up on what each item is in the display case, so No. 14 was the only item I was not sure about.
Just for the fun of it, you all can start at number 1. and tell us what you think the other various items are?
That about does it, however item no. 5 is also a problem, it might even have come out of item no. 14, but it is made from some sort of copper, no4 is a coin, but the pic is not too good, no. 23 is an interesting piece, I know what it is, no. 21 look carefully at it, it is different from no. 20, I will give you a hint on no. 18 it is made from lead and is related to bullets, no. 25 is very interesting as well, not forgetting item no. 13, but 13 goes with item no. 9.
Have fun, chat later