M MrGreg Tenderfoot Joined Jun 9, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Jun 9, 2023 Thread Owner #1 closed due to no replies. If you are looking to post about meteorites and identification, I suggest you do not bother posting on this forum. It is inactive and a waste of time. Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
closed due to no replies. If you are looking to post about meteorites and identification, I suggest you do not bother posting on this forum. It is inactive and a waste of time.
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,018 Golden Thread 0 Jun 9, 2023 #2 They look interesting I would probably walk right past them. I think some can be valuable. I’m sure someone here collects those and will be able to help.
They look interesting I would probably walk right past them. I think some can be valuable. I’m sure someone here collects those and will be able to help.