What's new

Inspired Treasure Hunters "Indian Gap" Berks County ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,836
Reaction score
76,278
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there an "Indian Gap" in Berks County ?


By the way I Read it,
Not Fort Indiantown Gap in Lebanon County.

However ???

January 5th. 1885

000bbb.webp
000aaa.webp
 
Last edited:
Is there an "Indian Gap" in Berks County ?


By the way I Read it,
Not Fort Indiantown Gap in Lebanon County.

However ???

View attachment 1742331
View attachment 1742327

Hey, I sent you a private message because I couldn't post here first. Indiantown is now called Sinking Spring, It is in Berks county, in Spring township. Just go up Penn Ave toword Lebenon and you will run into it. However I would act soon because that entire area is going to be redeveloped under the B.O.S.S.2020 plan.
 
Last edited:
Thanks For the update :coffee2: Hopefully someone down that way Can get some Local Info that can
At least put Them on track :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks For the update :coffee2: Hopefully someone down that way Can get some Local Info that can
At least put Them on track :icon_thumleft:

I moved away from the area and now live in Warminster, not to far from Warrington and Bradford Reservoir LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom