Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• B2D28B7D-6959-479D-A3AF-84919B8F5CCC.jpeg
    B2D28B7D-6959-479D-A3AF-84919B8F5CCC.jpeg
    583.8 KB · Views: 51
hey what were you doing in indy?

if you stalk me I will call the authorities

Don't freak out. My sis - n -law and I have been power shopping for family Christmas. 40 stockings to stuff. They live close to Indy. That's how I know about windy Indy! :laughing7:
We were going to see the circle of lights (?), but I guess it's crazy cause some ohio state team is in town or something?

the pyramids of course north side of town

I asked my sis-n-law for something "beautiful and natural" to get a picture of so you could recognize it. This is what she came up with :BangHead:.
Couple questions...
Why all the stupid gravel roads? It's not like you're in the hollers, it's flatter than a pancake here!
Where in the world... I mean Indy, can you detect here? The parking lots meet up right up to the highways! Ridiculous! I'm going back to Ohio.:tongue3:

Last edited:
we need all the land to grow corn and soybeans to feed the world

And for wind farms to produce energy. I wanted to get a pic of those, but the visibility on the way back home was bad. Sorry if I spooked you ( or anyone else living that way). I just wanted to say :hello:

Those are interesting buildings. My nephew had a painting job in one of them not too long ago.

Now I've got 3 Christmas parties and a tree decorating evening to get ready for.

if you had known how close you were to me! pendleton is my backyard

Well, we only head west once or twice every year or two. So your safe for a while.:laughing7:

just the same I think I ought to report the incident to the f b i

Do you need the number? I have them on speed dial.

watch it GAP, I'll be very near you in the spring on my way to Mass
Jeff
Your a good sport....if you do get close to Elmira/Corning/Watkins Glen area please let me know we can do a hunt !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back