JVA5th
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2014
- Messages
- 4,972
- Reaction score
- 28,134
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Merced, CA
- Detector(s) used
- Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if these are anything of interest I believe they belonged to one of my great grandparents whom was a school teacher. One is German to English, other a story book. Side note my grandma and her siblings where always told they were Dutch which a few years ago a genetic test shows we are German so when her family migrated here for whatever reason they lied about being Dutch and it was never known till just a few years ago. So an interesting tidbit. I doubt these books are worth anything as they are a bit damaged and just school books I think. Though though others may enjoy taking a look and the story that the German to English on brings up.







