What's new

Interesting button

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I dug a deep hole today and out popped this button. Just about the size of a penny, with an interesting design.

Anyone ever see one like this?

button.webp
 
Upvote 6
Congratualtions on the nice button find! :occasion14:
 
I have never seen a button that couldn't be properly oriented as in a top and bottom but this one has me stumped. No matter which way you rotate it, it doesn't line up. With that being said I would guess it is a ladies fashion button. A picture of the back would help get it IDed.
 
The back fell apart in my bag due to corrosion. It was the 2 piece variety with a loop on the back.

I will try and clean it a bit more and post a few more pics.
 
Here is all that is left, since the back turned to dirt.

cleaned button.webpbutton back.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom