What's new

Interesting find today, any ideas?

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it's pewter.
 

Attachments

  • whay.webp
    whay.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 179
  • ljkj.webp
    ljkj.webp
    160.9 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 0
Reminds me of a "pickers check" - basically a token given to farm workers in exchange for work done, which could be turned in for money after the day's work is done. Usually they had a denomination on one side with a crop type (or different shape) and the farm ID on the other side.

Who knows?

Greg
 
Reminds me of a "pickers check" - basically a token given to farm workers in exchange for work done, which could be turned in for money after the day's work is done. Usually they had a denomination on one side with a crop type (or different shape) and the farm ID on the other side.

Who knows?

Greg

I go along with the Token for work done. Hutch.
 
What kind of area were you hunting?
 
Oh man. I hope it was lost after the worker turned it in and not before. That would have been awful to have lost a whole days wages back then
 
What kind of area were you hunting?

A farm field. I think you guys are right about a "pickers check." Pretty neat as I've never found one before.
 
Cool find I didnt even know things like that existed .Congratulations.HH
 
Interesting find! HH....
 
very nicedave still hitting those farm feilds. willy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom