What's new

Interesting Find

JC1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today while wandering through the brush. Thought it was kinda interesting.

1.webp
 
Upvote 16
Coold piece of history, bet it will look good in your man cave. :thumbsup:
 
Now that is an interesting piece of history. Keep up the great job unearthing those artifacts...Brad
 
That's a neat peice. Looks in great shape. Congrats.
 
Cool looking artifact! Would look nice in the garage over the tool chest :thumbsup:
 
Anything with history is interesting. Nice save.
 
pretty cool - probably pretty well - might still have paint on it if you stick it in oxalic acid - though unlike many old plates Ive seen dug up - this one looks pretty great as is...
 
Cool as heck!
 
I would hang over the toilet would probably get a few laughs. Very cool item.
 
I would hang over the toilet would probably get a few laughs. Very cool item.
Now that is funny. To better it, Hang it over your bed!
THis is a rare item. I have not ever seen one and there are none zip zero on eBay

Nice!
 
I dont even see one on the net. Serious I think you have a rare bird
 
Cool! I haven't seen one posted here either!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom