F Fred250 Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2018 Messages 559 Reaction score 502 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2019 #1 If someone doesn’t post a cool topic soon I’m going to have to start putting up my rocks. This forum needs some action. Upvote 0
If someone doesn’t post a cool topic soon I’m going to have to start putting up my rocks. This forum needs some action.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2019 #21 The Grim Reaper said: I feel bad now because I had one of the best years I've had in a long time. Click to expand... I found a total of 63 but if you want to see pretty dont ask to look at mine
The Grim Reaper said: I feel bad now because I had one of the best years I've had in a long time. Click to expand... I found a total of 63 but if you want to see pretty dont ask to look at mine