What's new

Intersting oak tree

kenstein

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
577
Reaction score
619
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought I would share this beautiful shot I got last Sunday . IMGP4964.webp
 
It looks like it could be an Ent from Fangorn Forest.
 
Love how the roots shows, thanks for sharing!
 
That's great! Looks like a standing giant. Oak tree shapes can sometimes be more interesting than clouds.
I call this tree in my back yard Ma Nature.
 

Attachments

  • Ma.webp
    Ma.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 108
That's great! Looks like a standing giant. Oak tree shapes can sometimes be more interesting than clouds.
I call this tree in my back yard Ma Nature.

She looks healthy.:laughing7:
 
Beautiful shadows on the ole oak tree!
 
Nice pic. I always detect around trees like that if possible, cause they are good markers.
 
Nice pic. I always detect around trees like that if possible, cause they are good markers.

Definitely will be swingin' there. It's the site of a long gone country schoolhouse.
 
Increase your sensitivity and “look” deep:thumbsup: around those roots...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom