INVESTIGATIONS WANTED

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
I'm from illinois and close to St. Louis. I've been investigating for about 6 years now and have always wanted to travel to do investigations. Is there anyone that would include me on one of your investigations? it would have to be on the weekends cause i work monday thru friday. i have my own equipment and i am very serious about what i consider paranormal research. i really cannot afford to keep paying these places hundreds of dollars to do a 4-6 hour investigation. so keep me in mind. you can email me or leave a comment. thanks so much. I am a member of the MINERAL SPRINGS PARANORMAL RESEARCH CENTER and help with the tours at the hotel. you can check out our so so web site that really needs updated at MINERALSPRINGSHAUNTEDTOURS.COM. We were recently on the TRAVEL CHANNEL. MOST TERRIFYING PLACES IN AMERICA. YOU TUBE IT AND GO TO MOST TERRIFYING PLACES 6. Im the one talking about CASSANDRA. thanks for viewing. STEVE.

catfishterry

Jan 22, 2006
Troy Il.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Vibra probe
sounds like you live close to me, I live in troy this stuff intrigues the hell out of me, I stongly believe in this stuff.

OP
OP
M

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
catfishterry said:
sounds like you live close to me, I live in troy this stuff intrigues the hell out of me, I stongly believe in this stuff.
im in wood river and work at the mineral springs hotel haunted tour in alton. you should attend . we have on the 15th of this month. i dont think the web site has an updated schedule. but email me if you are interested.MINERALSPRINGSHAUNTEDTOURS.COM. THANKS .

twomtns2002

Jun 30, 2010
Area 51
I am a former US Marshal and Govt. employee that was banged up a bit in 'Nam and during investigations.
I have such strong dreams about the past that I consider - out of body experience and Time travel to be a part of the experience. That might include evidence gathering like the Great Train Robbery ....we feel that it is related to Garfield's assasination and that it might have happened differently than the papers depicted.
Anyone with a story about the Great Train Robbery?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread