What's new

investment doves

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
dove 602 2.webpdove 602 1.webpdove 424 1.webpdove 424 2.webpcheck out the name on the white dove
 
Upvote 0
those are nice outlaw,but with what you find i can not believe you buy them.
 
I use to be such a purest on not buying and selling but have come to realize that to get an extreme collection you have to buy them. I don't think if I lived to be 200 that I would find any like the ones I have purchased recently. Just a different way of hunting heads sorta kinda.
those are nice outlaw,but with what you find i can not believe you buy them.
 
Beautiful Points! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice dovetails. That can become an expensive addiction, but they are such well made points.

check out the name on the white dove

John Berner? He's a dealer who's moved a lot of points over the years. Half the fun is finding them, but tracking down Doves from Copeland, Wakefield, Wachtel, and other collectors from the 40's-70's is a great investment.
 
American Artifacts Inc. John Berner
I thought he was an authenticator. was told be the seller that he had a very awesome collection at one time


Nice dovetails. That can become an expensive addiction, but they are such well made points.American Artifacts Inc. John Berner


John Berner? He's a dealer who's moved a lot of points over the years. Half the fun is finding them, but tracking down Doves from Copeland, Wakefield, Wachtel, and other collectors from the 40's-70's is a great investment.
 
....like buy a painting....they are works of "Art"...:icon_thumleft:
 
Killer...One day soon I'm going to have to start buying some nice COA stuff!
 
Outlawatheart, Can you recommend someone who sells these types of quality artifacts? I have looked at several online sites but the prices for what they are selling are insane.
 
I have a guy I buy from that has all papered points...but the G10 stuff is 500.00 plus plus, he has some awesome stuff though and not sure what other types he has I can find out for you. what types are you looking for? His daltons and doves are par none. I believe he has thebes and snyder points too all with multiple papers on them. If your interested I will try to hook you up. he does paypal only. his shipping is awesome and lightening fast
Outlawatheart, Can you recommend someone who sells these types of quality artifacts? I have looked at several online sites but the prices for what they are selling are insane.
 
top shelf points are a great investment
I have a guy I buy from that has all papered points...but the G10 stuff is 500.00 plus plus, he has some awesome stuff though and not sure what other types he has I can find out for you. what types are you looking for? His daltons and doves are par none. I believe he has thebes and snyder points too all with multiple papers on them. If your interested I will try to hook you up. he does paypal only. his shipping is awesome and lightening fast
 
top shelf points are a great investment

Thanks Outlaw. $500 and up is in my price range. I am not ready to buy yet but if you want to give him my email address I will send it to you in a private message.
 
The ones I have were sitting there....... stick turned, shape showing, picked half showing... by hand, with a prayer that it is whole. In a wash line, or a deep rain cut into the field, or an erosion line. I have never found one lying upon an authentication paper. That is my experience. You are open to share yours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom