Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Aug 16, 2009 #1 Is this an Irish ring? Could the pattern be Keltic? How old do you think it is? Attachments IMG_0290.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 285 IMG_0291.webp 17 KB · Views: 274 IMG_0292.webp 22.7 KB · Views: 283
bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2009 #2 not celtic, but kinda looks like a french fleur de lis. Upvote 0
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Aug 16, 2009 #3 Any marks on the inside?? Upvote 0
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2009 #4 Nice I like it It has a Craft look to it. Stamped/Punched non-specific design, repeated and with a seamed link, it seems to me. And I could be completely wrong. Mike Upvote 0
Nice I like it It has a Craft look to it. Stamped/Punched non-specific design, repeated and with a seamed link, it seems to me. And I could be completely wrong. Mike
mickk Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 259 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Aug 17, 2009 #5 I seem to remember this angled shape being common to beginners in silver so I would go for the craft angle. Upvote 0
I seem to remember this angled shape being common to beginners in silver so I would go for the craft angle.
DixieHunter145 Full Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 147 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Hanceville, Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 17, 2009 #6 Bootybay said: not celtic, but kinda looks like a french fleur de lis. Click to expand... He was right on the money, even though i couldn't find the exact symbol, found one quite similar. Heres the link to the pic: http://www.stencilease.com/gif/SAS0013.jpg Sweet Find, DixieHunter145 8) Upvote 0
Bootybay said: not celtic, but kinda looks like a french fleur de lis. Click to expand... He was right on the money, even though i couldn't find the exact symbol, found one quite similar. Heres the link to the pic: http://www.stencilease.com/gif/SAS0013.jpg Sweet Find, DixieHunter145 8)
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Aug 17, 2009 Thread Owner #7 There are no marking on the inside. Thanks for your comments. Upvote 0