What's new

Iron Maiden

000aaa.webp
000ccc.webp
 
My favorite band of all time!

1st time I saw them was the power slave tour in 85.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I saw them in Portland 1983 in Portland with Saxon (one of my favorites) and Fastway :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
 
Last edited:
seriously, was a long day yesterday, what a lie. I have not seen Maiden, this morning I realized I confused them with another band. Went to quite a few back in the day but not them, sorry for the mistake-potsherd
 
seriously, was a long day yesterday, what a lie. I have not seen Maiden, this morning I realized I confused them with another band. Went to quite a few back in the day but not them, sorry for the mistake-potsherd

respect-062.gif
 
After being eligible for over two decades, Iron Maiden are finally getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The band's catalog is absolutely stacked with hits like 'Killers,' Piece of Mind,' 'Powerslave,' 'Book of Souls,' and their crown jewel 'The Number of the Beast,' which is widely regarded as one of the greatest albums of all time. For the last 50 years, Iron Maiden have toured the entire globe, playing their epic live shows for millions of fans. One of the best live acts in all of music, the metal titans are currently on tour celebrating their 50th anniversary. With so much success in the studio and on the road, there are few acts more deserving of an induction into the Rock Hall than Iron Maiden - and the fact that it's taken them this long to get the nod is a travesty.
"We’d like to thank the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for including us (and former members who were all part of our story) in the 2026 roll call of inductees. Iron Maiden have always been about our relationship with our fans above anything else, including awards and industry accolades. However, having said that, it’s always nice to be recognized and honoured for any achievements within the music industry too! It also seems appropriate for the band to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame this year as we continue our 50th anniversary celebrations with our Run For Your Lives World Tour visiting the Americas and beyond. We would also like to congratulate our fellow 2026 inductees and extend our gratitude as ever to our fans for their loyalty, perseverance and support for over 50 years now!
 
Bout damn time! Unfortunately the R&R HOF is a joke seeing non R&R bands get included.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom