JVA5th
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2014
- Messages
- 4,972
- Reaction score
- 28,134
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Merced, CA
- Detector(s) used
- Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found this metal detecting today. Not sure if it is just a broken iron object but doesn't seem man made and I've dug a ton of old iron junk and this seems a little different to me. I know it's probably nothing very exciting but I just wanted to see if it's anything semi interesting at least before I toss it.
Attachments
-
20220212_180323.webp662.1 KB · Views: 490 -
20220212_180337.webp776.7 KB · Views: 100 -
20220212_180419.webp641.6 KB · Views: 102 -
20220212_180445.webp673.1 KB · Views: 109 -
20220212_180455.webp657.5 KB · Views: 105 -
20220212_165044.webp320.2 KB · Views: 107 -
20220212_165056.webp407.4 KB · Views: 118







