115.6 KB · Views: 1,177

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yes the old dr stehoscope method -- place it near the dail upon the safe -- you turn the dail slowly until you hear the faint click of the tumber alining --stop!!--the you go the other way with the dail until it clicks (alines)-- normally they are a 3 tumbler set --- turn the dail once fully around to the right to 0 to set it up then its left till it clicks -- then right till it clicks -- then left till it clicks then turn the cross bar-- the tumbler slots should be alined allowing the cross bar handle to turn and open the safe .

some models are left handed types ( uncommon but not unheard of)-- then its a full turn to the left to 0 and then right -- left --right

if its got goodies within (doubtful but who knows?) a small gift would be nice . ;D -- your freindly safe cracker.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you roll it over do you hear anything moving around?
When you get it open look for hidden walls or floor. I have heard some safes have them.

An MD buddy of mine is also a lock smith, I am sure he could open it but he does charge for house calls.

K

Kentucky Kache

A few years ago there was a very popular thread on here where someone (I don't remember who) was trying to get into a safe. If that thread still exists and you can find it, you would get a lot of good info. on cracking a safe.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K

Kentucky Kache

DigginThePast said:
Kentucky Kache said:
A few years ago there was a very popular thread on here where someone (I don't remember who) was trying to get into a safe. If that thread still exists and you can find it, you would get a lot of good info. on cracking a safe.

Cool safe. Hope it has treasure in it.

Maybe one of these threads will help?
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,22911.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,5879.0.html

That bottom link is the one I was referring to. Thanks.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call a locksmith ::)

S

stefen

Negotiate a TV Special with Geralda Rivera on NBC and sell tickets to the safe's opening gala...the money from the TV spot and ticket sales will offset the costs for the property damage...and besides, think of your 15 m minutes of fame...

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I would suggest to call a locksmith. They might be able to open it and give you the combination too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread