CardsNCoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 1,024
- Reaction score
- 192
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This morning, after only my 2nd $500 dump there (the first was about 7 to 10 days ago), the manager said please do not bring in anymore coins. I politely said OK and left after they paid me the $500.
The problem I see is that the half bags fill up at $100, so the bag has to be changed 5 times for a $500 dump. I have lots of TD banks near me, and I make it a rule never to give any of them more than $500 in one week, so I thought she was a little quick to show me the door, though I do understand why.
Anyone else have this happen?
HH
Nick
The problem I see is that the half bags fill up at $100, so the bag has to be changed 5 times for a $500 dump. I have lots of TD banks near me, and I make it a rule never to give any of them more than $500 in one week, so I thought she was a little quick to show me the door, though I do understand why.
Anyone else have this happen?
HH
Nick
Upvote
0
they just have to change the bags a few times...but, they havent given me trouble and ive been doing it for quite some time, so i guess they dont have a prob w/ it, altho, one branch i can almost promise u is gonna cut me off this week, but its ok i usually only dump small amounts there, and mostly use them for saving me small head bills, halves, ikes, and hand rolled coins so really not to much of a problem haha. keep it up and hh!






