Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

HI pronger, that was in reference to swr's actions, he probably has about 50 unanswered
questions from me alone, which he just ran away from, claiming ignore..

But more important, is my new formatting ok?

Don Jose de La Mancha ( who is getting quite bored with the 'childish' postings in here )

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI pronger, that was in reference to swr's actions, he probably has about 50 unanswered

Don Jose de La Mancha ( who is getting quite bored with the 'childish' postings in here )

One thing I have noticed, RDT, is that many of your questions are based on unproven assumptions, and therefore are false questions, or interrogative statements. Very tricky.

Your formatting is much better.

Are you over the flu, or whatever it was?

SWR---

I have come to the opinion that some people post with at least some level of senserity, unless insulted, while some others usually don't, and others yet, never do.

:coffee2:

EE you posted-->is that many of your questions are based on unproven assumptions, and therefore are false questions

May I ask what IS a true question ? Under your clause my asking if there is a Diety would be a false question.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Posting in a manner that makes your posts easier to
read is nothing to break your arm patting yourself on
the back for, it' just common courtesy.
And yes, I have seen your many attempts
to draw praise for doing so, good job, move on.........

Have to agree with EE Thr, your questions usually
make me wonder if you are so far out in left field that
you can't find your way back to reality! I guess you
think it is tricky or witty or you are above everyone.

You and art just don't seem to understand the proper
usage of the quote feature, why is that?

You attributed a post to SWR that was originally made
by EE THr, do you acknowledge that or even realize it?

EE THr said:
HI since no personal remarks are being made, I may post one from swr -- conarties motto: "If I get caught in a lie, I'll just change the subject, and nobody will notice!"
swr's is even more simple, 'just ignore it and hope that it will go away'.

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT's motto: "Just post anything, whether quoting the correct person or not, or whether it makes sense or not, as long as it seems challenging maybe someone will reply."

:coffee2: :coffee2:

P.S. How is the flu coming along? Better, I hope. You, not the flu.

:dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Don Jose de La Mancha
He just knows that the data indicate there's a slight, subtle but statistically solid phenomenon worthy of further investigation.
"The odds against its just being chance are actually 7 billion to 1," Bem said. "In any experiment like this, critics are permitted to come up with alternatives to explain the results of the experiment, and some of those explanations are non-psi. That's fair game. But one thing we're sure of is that these results aren't due to chance."
Where does psychic ability comes from?
No one knows the ultimate power of the human mind today. Being psychic from the age of eight, my experience suggests the following theory. Evidence suggests that we only use about 10% of our brain. The brain is divided into two parts. The left logical side, which produces rational thought, and the right, creative side where imagination and intuition reside. Most of our time is spent in the left logical mode. I believe that when we balance the left and right sides of the brain, it opens up a pathway to the 90% part of the brain that we don't use. It is in this part of the brain where psychic ability and the ability to self-heal exists. This is just my theory. However, recent scientific studies are now coming to light which support acceptance of this theory.
http://www.lindamackenzie.net/psiabilitiesarticle.htm

In my experience, psychic ability is different from intuitive ability. Intuition is a state of consciousness in which everyone has the ability to tap into. It is also the start of psychic ability development. Men perceive it as hunches and everyone has probably heard of woman's intuition. Prolonged use, trust, and discernment of intuition leads to psychic ability. It is usually takes a long, arduous process of development and growth, on a total mind-body-spirit level, to understand and use it correctly and wisely.

Hey Don…We are slowly learning to understand how the brain can be used to benefit ourselves..I learned a method at an early age “16” to control pain…My teacher was a 60 year old Dessert Racer who was still enjoying his hobby..It still works for me. How and why it works is still a mystery to me. I don’t need to understand something to use it. I am a fair Dowser..Do I understand why Dowsing works different for each person? No I don’t and the only thing I need to understand is how it works for me. I also know that using a LRL has nothing to do with my Dowsing..Two different disciplines and require a different way of thinking…I agree with you that the workings of the human brain is still the biggest mystery to us here on mother earth.,. Art

yawn.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I agree, you are way past due for a nap!

Poor little man doesn't have the cojones to
admit he f---ed up!

EE you posted-->is that many of your questions are based on unproven assumptions, and therefore are false questions

May I ask what IS a true question ? Under your clause my asking if there is a Diety would be a false question.

Don Jose de La Mancha

If you ask, "Do birds fly?"---then that is a simple question.

But when you base your question on a premise, the premise must be true for it to be a valid question. For example, if you ask, "Since elephants can fly, would you allow one to fly over your property?"---then your question can't be answered, because it is based on a false premise, and is invalid. If the person simply answered "no," then he would seem to be admitting that he believes that elephants can fly.

The covert form if this is when the false premise is not stated, but merely inferred. "Is the range of a RangerTell 200 feet or 500 feet?"---is an example of a covert false question. It is actually a statement that the device works. This form is called an interrogative statement, but not all interrogative statements are based on false premises.

Is there any part of my explanation that you do not fully understand?

:sign13:

In my world that is called an excuse..
Art

Good. Then you admit that it is a dowsing device, and the LRL manufacturers are frauds.

Pleaese add that to one of your fraudulent Lists..Art

aarthrj3811 said:
Good. Then you admit that it is a dowsing device, and the LRL manufacturers are frauds.

Pleaese add that to one of your fraudulent Lists..Art

OK.

Thanks for confirming.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back