What's new

Is Alabama Dead

Ko78

Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Etowah county Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum E-series
The Hustler Garrett Electronics,
RM RICOMAX
MD-4080
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed all the threads in Al got fewer and fewer over the years. Anyone still looking through here?:laughing7::hello:
 
I'm New on here,but giving it hell! Down in SE AL!
 
I know this is an older thread. I'm not on much in the summer. I live in GA, and spend a lot of time in Winston county AL. Arley area to be specific. Along with Stark and Summit county OH too.. I bounce around in the summers.:laughing7: AL is still one of my favorite places to be!
 
Northwest Alabama. Marion County!
 
I know of an older guy in Sulligent Al. That use to come in to Columbus Ms. some but haven't noticed his plugs in awhile. I really don't know if he was on the forum.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am an old detectorist,but new to the forum, I live north of Huntsville, near the stateline of Tennessee, just looking for some hunting partners..let me know if you live in this area, as I try to hunt as much as possible
 
Do you find any indian arrowheads in your area?
 
New to the site and to detecting. am in Birmingham if anyone is interested in a hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom