What's new

Is an AT Pro Good for Texas in Limestone/Clay/Shale?

AusTexDude

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,982
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope so because income tax check is coming and I need a new unit and I have about $550 to spend.
 
white's mx5 I hope your looking at
throw in a little x-stra
and you will be styli n


liftloop
 
Oh Hell yes....You gotta remember...Those bad Boys are made right here in Texas!
 
Well... I guess I am not the only guy named Wayne from Texas on this forum. Thanks for the info. What part of Texas you from?

Hi Wayne,

I'm in Spring-The Woodlands north of Houston. You are about 3 hours from me. We sponsor some group hunts out your way from time to time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom