What's new

Is anybody else experiencing a long lag time with T-Nets pages loading?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,354
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Is anybody else experiencing a long lag time with T-Net's pages loading?

Admin: Move this to wherever is appropriate if you would like.
 
Nope. Working fine here in So Cal
 
Hey Rob - I've been having the same problems ever since the website switched to the new format a number of months ago. I think it has something to do with me still being in the dark ages and running Windows XP with IE8. As you know, it's a real pain to deal with as its extremely slow to go back and forth between pages, but guess its something I'll be stuck with until I finally upgrade my system.
 
I was having problems also a while back, someone suggested try using FireFox for TN, everything loads fine using it.
 
I only use firefox & it seem fine apart from very busy periods
 
Thanks all.. I use Firefox as well vs 16.0.2, but for the last several days, T-Net seems to get stuck after the background loads, an I have to refresh the page several times before the images and text will load.
 
Hey Rob - I've been having the same problems ever since the website switched to the new format a number of months ago. I think it has something to do with me still being in the dark ages and running Windows XP with IE8. As you know, it's a real pain to deal with as its extremely slow to go back and forth between pages, but guess its something I'll be stuck with until I finally upgrade my system.

IE 8 is the problem, T-net was terribly slow on my puter till I upgraded. Strangely firefox on linux was no better for me ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom