What's new

Is anyone gonna say it!?

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been waiting to respond to a Happy Thanksgiving thread.
None yet, soooooo
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TNETER'S!
Thank you all, owners, mods and the "regular folks" I respond to.
Have a bountiful day!!!
Peace
 
IT ok I said it now what. Thanksgiving is not until tomorrow. I will wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving in the morning. until then have a good night....Matt
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you too CK! Make it a great day!
 
mlayers, have you not told people on the street, coworkers, family you won't see tomorrow, folks you will be unable to speak with, etc., Happy Thanksgiving this day? I have.
Happy Thanksgiving mlayers!
Peace
 
yea I did my co-workers because we had our Thanksgiving lunch at work today. I haven't seen anybody else today because I been sitting at home trying to get things done for tomorrow. But I will be wishing everyone here tonight or in the morning early a.m. morning as I will be up proably until 2 so until then see ya have a good night.....Matt
 
:occasion14:Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving, and don;t forget to give thanks for our health, our family our friends and that we live in the greatest country in the world.:hello:
 
Best wishes to all and have a Perky Turkey!
 
It's the only day of the year for some to get their hands on a breast so I hope they enjoy.

I would Say I Would Try for Two!!! But Red Like The White Meat Also HH Chug
 
Meow, I mean, Happy Turkey Day all! :laughing7:

turkeycat.webp
 
Gosh, you all are so nice and sweet. All I want is for Dallas to beat Philly and my Longhorns to not get beaten too badly. I have great T-Day memories, but tomorrow will be pizza hut at 2 and peach iced tea. Guess I'm just old...
 
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. Eat some turkey for me!
 
Happy Thanksgiving back at you!!!!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all TNetters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom