What's new

Is anyone searching Quarter Boxes...??

Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Recently, as I've been visiting the banks, looking for silver, I've spotted two (2) Silver Quarters in Teller's Coin Racks ( which I bought ) I was just wondering if they are worth the trouble to search Quarter Boxes or not ...?


M
 
Upvote 0
Never tried - give it a try and see what happens. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
I've dabbled in quarters, there is probably more out there today due to recession/Christmas. Wound not hurt to get a box...

HH
-GC
 
I haven't done boxes, but I scored three silver quarters in ten hand rolls this week. Earlier this year I scored 9 solid silver hand rolls (along with 6 solid silver dime rolls). I'll probably never see that kind of silver again but it's what keeps me going.

OWS
 
I have only done 4 boxes, found no silver, but that doesnt mean it isnt out there...
 
I rotate through the denominations, so I get to quarters about once every 4-5 weeks. I find 3-4 silvers a year, but I also look for other stuff.
 
Quarters are hard to find but you may get a few good boxes.

DW
 
I did my first box this year and got one keeper. I'd say it's worth a try.
HH
Rich
 
i did a box yesterday, and a box today, and out of the 2 boxes totla i got no silver...but that doesnt mean its not worth trying, cuz i do believe that people are always talking bad about quarters, but they are probably not as bad as people seem to say/think.
 
I did 6 boxes over the weekend for NADDA, think I will slow down on them again. HH Mark
 
I'll probly give quarters a try soon. You look through enough you will find something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom