What's new

Is Gulf oil spill reaching Florida East Coast beaches?

I doubt the tar balls are from the gulf oil spill, there would be more then a few tar balls washing ashore. There are constant oil leaks from ships off shore as well as natural oil leaks from ocean floor. I have been in Daytona Beach several times last week and nothing in the water there but tourists. I think we will see signs on beaches of Miami and Ft Lauderdale before they show up on Cocoa...............
 
I've seen computer models that have shown if they do not get it capped, oil could reach as far as the Chesapeake Bay by September.

a little FYI for all of you...

Guess who provides ALL of UNITED STATES Military's petroleum products? Diesel, Gas, Oil, etc

Yep you guessed it BP. This is my opinion why the gov't has been so easy on them
 
Not saying it want happen, just don't think what was found is from spill yet.........
 
its not from the gulf as its black in color probley came from the shimp boat that went down just 35 and chanel 2 trying to stir up more problems
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom