Acagedrebel Jr. Member Joined Dec 19, 2019 Messages 81 Reaction score 173 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus ,Ms Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max ,Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2020 #1 It’s 15” long and a 1 1/4” wide and 1/2” at the tip I’m guessing a punch of some sort maybe Attachments 2E130B0E-F076-42E4-9294-23EA0A090B92.webp 866.4 KB · Views: 105 84A60CDC-945A-4E0C-AE3E-6408D01B6C62.webp 602.4 KB · Views: 78 AD23468D-4B61-4011-B552-CBDB9C54C1C8.webp 632.3 KB · Views: 82
G Gambrinus Sr. Member Joined Dec 25, 2015 Messages 313 Reaction score 479 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2020 #2 Yes it is a drift punch and looks to have been made by a blacksmith. Upvote 0
civil_war22 Relic Recovery Specialist Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 3,257 Reaction score 2,815 Golden Thread 1 Location NW Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 2, 2020 #3 Yep looks hand forged. I’ve got an a spike I found a while back while out with my brother, and our buddy that hand forged. Upvote 0
Yep looks hand forged. I’ve got an a spike I found a while back while out with my brother, and our buddy that hand forged.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 2, 2020 #4 It's the end of a buggy axle that has been turned into a punch, I have seen this done before cool piece. Upvote 0
It's the end of a buggy axle that has been turned into a punch, I have seen this done before cool piece.
Acagedrebel Jr. Member Joined Dec 19, 2019 Messages 81 Reaction score 173 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus ,Ms Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max ,Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2020 Thread Owner #5 Cool thank y’all very knowledgeable Upvote 0