What's new

Is it just me who feels screwed all the time :)

I got cannons pointed in your direction! :laughing7:
 
:laughing9:

I will shoot yer' ship right out from under ye' boots!

my treasure chest!!

imagesCAUOQ8SO.webp
 
Last edited:
Hey at first I thought it was a post about me! But I have to make some corrections for this thread;

I HOLD THE TITLE OF GETTING SCREWED ALL THE TIME!

NO ONE CAN TAKE MY TITLE!!!

I AM PRESIDENT and RULER of BEING SCREWED ALL THE TIME! There are a few close people here who can verify this!!!! :evil5:

I have so many screws in my behind, I can't even use a metal detector to find treasures as it always makes my detector go haywire everytime I turn it on and try and use it!
 
Big, don't tell me you were the tattoo artist? :laughing7:
 
Harley
hey, you are vice president. I am president. I got here first ya know :laughing9:

but if things go ok this next week, I will step down and you can step up into being the ALL TIME SCREWED person :headbang:
 
Harley
hey, you are vice president. I am president. I got here first ya know :laughing9:

but if things go ok this next week, I will step down and you can step up into being the ALL TIME SCREWED person :headbang:

Well, I don't know, you might be running neck and neck with me, but I had the title for 12 years!!!! I would gladly let you or anyone else have it if I could get rid of it!!!!
:laughing7:
 
More and more school systems are moving to year-round school with several breaks during the year.
 
12 years of being screwed? ok, I concede. You have got to hold the title as President then :thumbsup:

sounds like you do have it worse than me LOL
 
More and more school systems are moving to year-round school with several breaks during the year.

you know I don't know if that is good or bad. never checked into year round school. I do beach trips. Alot of them from earliest warm weather I can til she goes back to school. so if it is, say, like ONE break during summer that would suck for us :)
 
12 years of being screwed? ok, I concede. You have got to hold the title as President then :thumbsup:

sounds like you do have it worse than me LOL

You DON'T want to know! Someday maybe in my lifetime it will all go away!!! In the meantime, I hope to find that big priceless treasure!:laughing7:
 
Best bet is to not enroll your daughter until you return from your vacation...

Then play dumb and tell the school you were on vacation and was not aware of the early enrollment...

Why beat your head against the wall...my God, the loss of 1 week isn't the end of the world (to her, not you)...:laughing7:
 
Stefen it will be cool. She goes for 3 days. that way she can see her class, her friends that are there, her teacher, her schedule thru the day a bit.....then she is off for 1 week (excused). at least for those 3 days she knows what is going on, that week off won't ruin her. I don't think I need to hold her off.
 
it's your "high holy week" -- your a "metal detectorin" sect person -- once a year you and your daughter must make the week long holy trek to the "sacred spot" * -- so they have to accomidate your "special needs"

its similar to the "deerhuntrin" tribe that need the first 9 days of deer season so they take ther kids out of school for 5 days -- starts on sat /sun --school week off-- then next weekend as well -- some states have the first week of deer season as "excused"
 
Now Ivan that is a great idea! you are right. I can use it as our families 'traditional and educational' excuse to detect at the beach and have a blast.

I like it!! good thinking on that.
 
"Your Beach Gods forbid your absence!"
 
I agree. the beach Gods are gearing up great finds for me in the upcoming future!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom