What's new

Is It Military??

Pull_tab_mike

Full Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Whites CoinMaster
Was poken around at a old filling station found this, Im going nuts trying to figure out what this is
 

Attachments

  • phpH8as3iPM.webp
    phpH8as3iPM.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 342
  • phptqjSqkPM.webp
    phptqjSqkPM.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 329
  • phpyrGf5XPM.webp
    phpyrGf5XPM.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 338
It's an early Hupmobile car emblem. I'll try to find a pic for that year/model. They were made from 1909 thru 1940. Breezie
 

Attachments

  • HupmobileLogo.webp
    HupmobileLogo.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
Thanks M. Jim, I've been around classic cars since I can remember. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie, your a doll, thanks i would have never gussed that it was to a car but then again i found it at a old filling station..

thanks

mike
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Thanks M. Jim, I've been around classic cars since I can remember. Breezie
Good ID Breezie!! My first cars were called junk, now they're called classic ;D ;D. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
It's an early Hupmobile car emblem. I'll try to find a pic for that year/model. They were made from 1909 thru 1940. Breezie
I figured it was a car emblem but would never have thought of Hupmobile. Good ID Breeze.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom