What's new

Is it or isnt it?

BeachComber7

Sr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
462
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast-Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it or isn't it?

I found this on a beach in front of a place that had a known midden which was destroyed back in the 1940's.
I was wondering if this could be a nutting stone or it's just another stone for my garden. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • P1100785 - Copy.webp
    P1100785 - Copy.webp
    38 KB · Views: 92
  • P1100786 - Copy.webp
    P1100786 - Copy.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Its a natural cochiena type stone. Mabey someone used it but the shape is natural. It does look like the interior is a bit more worn than the rest of the stone.
 
Last edited:
JUST A ROCK! I'd leave it at the beach.
 
So, another addition to my garden!! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom