What's new

Is it possible to Dowse the ocean?

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,907
Golden Thread
2
Location
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...
 
Last edited:
yes, dowse the photo! :thumbsup:
 
~franklin~
When you say dowse the ocean you really mean dowse the photo. To physical dowse the area the dowser would have to be in the area to be dowsed.
I agree with this for my way of Dowsing...I do know some Dowsers who use Physical Dowsing on maps and photo’s..It all comes down to whatever works for you...Art
 
dowse.webp
 
just sent this to my pal -

he replied "spooky"!

I think he had spotted other items and not marked them!!

Now I am curious, so will have to interrogate him!!!

thanks!!!
 
Thanks for posting the map...It was a good change...The best way to get a clear look at objects under water is to put your head in the water with a good face mask on....Art
 
Hope you know how to waterboard well enough.

just sent this to my pal -

he replied "spooky"!

I think he had spotted other items and not marked them!!

Now I am curious, so will have to interrogate him!!!

thanks!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom