Is it Real BLING ???

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this yesterday morning after work at a local volleyball court. The city recreation maintenance were out in full force, approached me and asked me what I was doing. Well, I had to come up with a good story cuz I thought maybe they would ask me to leave, some cities locally are banning detecting. So, I told them I was looking for my daughter's lost ring. The guy was quite nice about the whole thing actually and wished me well as he left on his way. Not 5 minutes later, I got the only hit out of the whole two courts. Dug down about three inches and ........BAM !!!! there it was ..laying on its side...a diamond ring...well I had to go show it to him.. I felt a bit deceiving about the whole deal, but left after that and got home ..pulled out the diamond tester.. and......NOTTA !!! NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! Couldn't even find any marks on the ring..not sure what it truly is ..any ideas ??? Anyway, got my excitement for the day and got some fresh air and exercise to boot.

HH to all

Attachments

• Bling1.jpg
    Bling1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 525
  • Bling2.jpg
    Bling2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 534
Upvote 0

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm voting no marks, no precious metal......No precious metal, no diamond.

Still a nice find. Looks geniune =) :thumbsup:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but it looks plastic. At least you really found a ring, do you even have a daughter. If so you can give it to her and you won't be a liar Or.. You can wait till you have a daughter. :D ;D Gods got your back. :angel4:

Keep @ it and HH!!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worth further investigation, as some eastern stuff is unmarked. But it probably just fun stuff.

OP
OP
rockyredbaron

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it is heavy !!!! guess I'll have the metal content tested

Top Member Reactions