D Diver95 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2017 Thread Owner #1 So mad that Speedy Diver from youtube just found his 3rd PS3. I so wanted to find one but employees had to Catch me so no chance of finding anything.
So mad that Speedy Diver from youtube just found his 3rd PS3. I so wanted to find one but employees had to Catch me so no chance of finding anything.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Nov 27, 2017 #2 Stop diving at Whole foods....
ChampFerguson/TN Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 1,203 Reaction score 1,620 Golden Thread 0 Location TN Detector(s) used Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 28, 2017 #3 Is that the guy on the Dumpster Diving forum that never posts anything except "go visit my youtube channel so I get lots of views"?
Is that the guy on the Dumpster Diving forum that never posts anything except "go visit my youtube channel so I get lots of views"?
P.ALLEN Hero Member Joined Jun 8, 2017 Messages 643 Reaction score 811 Golden Thread 0 Location A2 Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250, CMS magnetics, Garrett pinpointer, Fiskars trenching spade. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2017 #4 My Gamestop dumpster is always empty, I have better luck at the Barnes n Noble.
1320 Silver Member Joined Dec 10, 2004 Messages 3,478 Reaction score 2,312 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Kentucky Nov 29, 2017 #5 Gaming console finds are the most faked dumpster diving videos on the planet.