Bigcypresshunter
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2004
- Messages
- 27,124
- Reaction score
- 3,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Detector(s) used
- 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Since I have been back in town I noticed that the member participation is lower than usual. At the time of this writing, we have 5 members and 40 guests viewing this entire forum. 
And it has been this way for several days. It seems there is little more than a handfull of members participating at one time.
This has me worried.
Are members losing interest in the What Is It forum? What can we do to increase participation?

This has me worried.
Are members losing interest in the What Is It forum? What can we do to increase participation?

I know I have,and I know I have irked some people.....I try to not do that(intentionally,anymore)



so many are just good for TP.
They would be funny, except so many people believe them. 







