Bigcypresshunter
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2004
- Messages
- 27,124
- Reaction score
- 3,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Detector(s) used
- 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Since I have been back in town I noticed that the member participation is lower than usual. At the time of this writing, we have 5 members and 40 guests viewing this entire forum. 
And it has been this way for several days. It seems there is little more than a handfull of members participating at one time.
This has me worried.
Are members losing interest in the What Is It forum? What can we do to increase participation?

This has me worried.
Are members losing interest in the What Is It forum? What can we do to increase participation?



. First of all, I am using the work PC, so I don;t always sign in. But I have been faithfully reading and commenting for many years now. I would really miss this forum and all the things that I have learned from it. I do notice that it slows down during the hot summer months (everyone is swinging a coil!) but picks up again during the colder months when most folks are inside. Great topic though - JHinPA.







