Is the Pit Mine really the Lost Dutchman mine?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a silly thought...I wonder IF the 8 when used on a Spanish treasure map represented a Real de Minas???Who knows???lmao

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Sailaway

Thats supports the fact that Jewish factions assimilated into the SOJ shortly after.
And the modern day bible contains about 80 percent of Jewish beliefs and the modern day Hispanic has Jewish Ancestry
in the gene pool.

babymick1

sailaway

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mick, anyone found practicing Jewish beliefs were deported from any Spanish territory, and that was the best that could happen, others lost their lives. It in no way supports your thinking of Passover and the Peralta stone maps, in fact it does just the opposite in the fact that there is no way any Spaniard would carve in stone a Jewish belief as that would put their life in jeopardy. Do I believe there is Jewish blood in America? Yes. Was it here before Columbus? Yes. My own families DNA on record proves that.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick, anyone found practicing Jewish beliefs were deported from any Spanish territory, and that was the best that could happen, others lost their lives. It in no way supports your thinking of Passover and the Peralta stone maps, in fact it does just the opposite in the fact that there is no way any Spaniard would carve in stone a Jewish belief as that would put their life in jeopardy. Do I believe there is Jewish blood in America? Yes. Was it here before Columbus? Yes. My own families DNA on record proves that.

Your missing the whole thing, There were many Jesuits in the SOJ that were in fact Jewish in high positions in the Order.
And if Capital punishment worked so great as you assume, Then why are there so many murders and rape Worldwide. Should it not be none.

babymick1

So what your saying the Jewish religion is not tangled in the Catholic religion.
I'm not following

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

I can't see anything that is positively man made.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Well how bout the full view then Joe, Its were you leave the trail, if you pass the three red hills, you went to far!

Notice the Red Hills

IMG_1740.JPG

Babymick1

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Joe

Right Time of day and the staircase is lighted nothing else,
Nature does not do that on its own.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Up, up and away

IMG_1733.JPG

I'm still alittle to close, I believe it's 5 miles Right,

I'll keep going stay tuned

babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well how bout the full view then Joe, Its were you leave the trail, if you pass the three red hills, you went to far!

Notice the Red Hills

View attachment 1544944

Babymick1

Mick

Because I don't remember , can you tell us from what direction coming , said Waltz is too far if we pass the Red Hills ?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Mick

Because I don't remember , can you tell us from what direction coming , said Waltz is too far if we pass the Red Hills ?

Markmar

He didn't, like I've always said I never looked for the Dutchman's Mine or used any other maps

But the Peralta Stone Maps, I believe Waltz was there so many times he could told exact directions to his mine and most likely did, But he told them to Julia a green horn, She new nothing of the area. Holmes new it well if you believe his story
should have found it quickly if he new the clues. Holmes only new Waltz had a bonanza somewhere out there.

But I can definitely say I did find a mine leaving the trail exactly at that spot and in the end there's more clues that match.

Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar

You, Dave, Somehiker and so many more could haul out a dump truck full of Hershey Bars and if it didn't match the know
Official Authentic Dutchman's Ore that was giving to a friend of a friend a essayer by a mining giant to a employee made by a jewelry company in California with there name on it and giving back to original son of the person who it was giving too, (Whooo I went ass-eyed on that one)

Everyone would scoff at such a unbelievable story. So your gonna have to match a lot of the other stories up to prove the point.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
You know I'm starting to believe the real bullcritters are the one's of providence, The keepers of the Story, SMM, The Don's, The book writers ect.

And the ones who jump on here and claim I found it are the ones who honor the story and respect the ledgen, who are Stuart's to the ledgen and show it the Justice.

My hats off to all present and pass T-Net-ers

Job Well Done

babymick1

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I'm starting to believe the real bullcritters are the one's of providence, The keepers of the Story, SMM, The Don's, The book writers ect.

And the ones who jump on here and claim I found it are the ones who honor the story and respect the ledgen, who are Stuart's to the ledgen and show it the Justice.

My hats off to all present and pass T-Net-ers

Job Well Done

babymick1
He he - I don't know what kind of drug you're on - but I want some!!!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

He didn't, like I've always said I never looked for the Dutchman's Mine or used any other maps

But the Peralta Stone Maps, I believe Waltz was there so many times he could told exact directions to his mine and most likely did, But he told them to Julia a green horn, She new nothing of the area. Holmes new it well if you believe his story
should have found it quickly if he new the clues. Holmes only new Waltz had a bonanza somewhere out there.

But I can definitely say I did find a mine leaving the trail exactly at that spot and in the end there's more clues that match.

Babymick1

Mick

The clues given to Holmes were almost accurate , enough to know what meant Waltz as " first water " and " second water " . IMO , the Waltz's first water was/is the Agua Escondido and the second water was/is what we know today as First Water .
There also exist a mistake in the clues given to Holmes , and this maybe because Waltz used to give clues to " his " mine from two directions and at the time he gave the clues to Holmes , was somehow confused or partially in delirium . And this mistake , IMO , is how the point which you can see the man rock is not where the Gov trail turns south , but when the trail at the same point ends to the south . So , Waltz " saw " that point up side down . Also at this point , was located the Mexican camp which we can " find " in the German clues and other maps .
Now , another worth unwritten clue that you have to know , is how you can see the man rock only in the morning and late evening , because in the middle of the day , you will have the sun in your eyes .This means how you have to camp in the mountains to " catch " the moment .

Also , the stone maps , like the Red Hills clue , don't give a clue where the stone trail starts . The only clue on the stone maps is the Horse landmark . IMO , find the horse clue and you will find the other , including the stone trail .

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Mick

The clues given to Holmes were almost accurate , enough to know what meant Waltz as " first water " and " second water " . IMO , the Waltz's first water was/is the Agua Escondido and the second water was/is what we know today as First Water .
There also exist a mistake in the clues given to Holmes , and this maybe because Waltz used to give clues to " his " mine from two directions and at the time he gave the clues to Holmes , was somehow confused or partially in delirium . And this mistake , IMO , is how the point which you can see the man rock is not where the Gov trail turns south , but when the trail at the same point ends to the south . So , Waltz " saw " that point up side down . Also at this point , was located the Mexican camp which we can " find " in the German clues and other maps .
Now , another worth unwritten clue that you have to know , is how you can see the man rock only in the morning and late evening , because in the middle of the day , you will have the sun in your eyes .This means how you have to camp in the mountains to " catch " the moment .

Also , the stone maps , like the Red Hills clue , don't give a clue where the stone trail starts . The only clue on the stone maps is the Horse landmark . IMO , find the horse clue and you will find the other , including the stone trail .

Markmar

If you don't go up there where I said, you'll never find the horse, it's up there on the trail with a cave with a room in the back. And know Waltz had delirium is total conjecture on your part, your honor strike that from the record, it dumb! If Waltz told Holmes the directions to his mine, Holmes would have found it, Holmes new the area well. It never happened.
1 is the water on the Stones, its life. The Stones are relating two water sources. 2 is start removed from the Stones in the Museum but is on the ones on the car bumper. 3 directions of travel, All the other markings and phases are your points of interest. The Trail map doesn't lead you to any mines. Period. And I bet my bottom dollar there are more maps
somewhere out there. It was a large area in a vast wilderness that in a collective would of been of great importance to the Church, The Crown ect.

babymick1

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mick,

I commend you on your knowledge of the Jewish connection to the early history of the SOJ. You are correct on that. Those converts from traditional Jewish dogma were the subject of a long history of conflict within the Society. Their contribution to the success of Ignatius of Loyola's vision were many. It was a bitter rift in an otherwise tolerant and inclusive fellowship.

I've never given much thought to Passover iconology on the PSM but its not beyond the pale of consideration. This is not the place for a detailed religious discussion so I won't delve too deeply. But........anyone with but a passing interest in the subject knows there are two parts to the King James version of the Bible. The old testament is the history of the Jewish faith, its laws and prophesy. The new testament is the fulfillment and refinement of it, IMO.

Lynda

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

If you don't go up there where I said, you'll never find the horse, it's up there on the trail with a cave with a room in the back. And know Waltz had delirium is total conjecture on your part, your honor strike that from the record, it dumb! If Waltz told Holmes the directions to his mine, Holmes would have found it, Holmes new the area well. It never happened.
1 is the water on the Stones, its life. The Stones are relating two water sources. 2 is start removed from the Stones in the Museum but is on the ones on the car bumper. 3 directions of travel, All the other markings and phases are your points of interest. The Trail map doesn't lead you to any mines. Period. And I bet my bottom dollar there are more maps
somewhere out there. It was a large area in a vast wilderness that in a collective would of been of great importance to the Church, The Crown ect.

babymick1

I have nothing more to add publicaly concerning the LDM region , for the moment . You have your theory and I have my story . So , I wish you good luck and sweet dreams ( chocolate bars included ) .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions